Saturday, May 03, 2008

Friday's Feast (#189)

Appetizer: What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Unfortunately, I'll have to cheat and pick more than one... Underdog, Kimba, and Speed Racer.

Soup: Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

For my next pet, I have my heart set on a corgi. It will probably take a few more years before the house is really ready for one. I've liked the name "Aurora" for a dog, but I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off with who I bring home.

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

Well, if everything fits, my hair cooperates, I achieve color-coordination, and the jewelry matches, I'd say an 8. Unfortunately, I usually can't get more than 2 of those things to align at the same time, so "dressing up" (a comparative term out here on the farm anyway--unholed jeans and a v-neck tee counts as decent off-property wear) is mostly a huge pain in the butt.

Main Course: What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I tend to stick with one radio station (bobFM), but if I'm desperate to finish an audiobook (or if it's a long trip, say to Oma's), I'll connect my iPod.

Dessert: When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

I had to actually walk around the house, looking for a real clock. My last clock purchase was my alarm/radio/disc player, sometime in the past 7 or 8 years. It is (naturally) in my bedroom. The last thing I bought that has a clock integrated, is our phone/intercom system that I found at the warehouse-type store that rhymes with bosco.

1 comment:

Jenny86753oh9 said...

The details of your salad had me chuckling....that is just too true!