Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #6: 13 Places You Can Find Me Online



Thirteen Things about Marina




1. Marina’s Den
Unless you’re a friend, you won’t see much but memes and news items that catch my attention.

2. Momma Writes About Books
Mostly reviews, some memes, challenges and goal-setting, and other extra-special news that may explain why I have large time spans between entries.

3. Tales of a Texas Farmwife
Adventures in the Texas hill country, with animals we weren’t ready for, and land that isn’t manageable given our stage in life.

4. where I blog about my son
For the most part, this is locked to friends and family, so if you’re a friend that I haven’t invited yet, let me know.

5. My very-bare myspace page
I signed on mostly to keep up better with a few people, and perhaps to find a few high school buddies. Not much content, but who knows when that may change?

6. I’m MarinaWolf on twitter
I think I have only one real follower, but I don’t know who else of my friends may have an account. Let me know if you are! You’ll hear a lot more from me.

7. 43 Things
This is where I track my personal goals.

8. All Consuming
Book and movie consumption, not complete, but working on it. I crosspost reviews here when I’m diligent.

9. Book Crossing
Have scaled back on my activity here, but I try to keep the basket full at Panera, and my goal is to have all owed books out of my house before my daughter’s birth.

10. del.icio.us
Interesting websites and articles I come across.

11. Amazon wishlist
You can get an idea of what I like to read here, also.

12. care2
Joined this environmental site a long time ago, and used to be fairly active with signing petitions and submitting the occasional news item.

13. Photos
My flickr profile. Since most of these are of my son, I keep them available to friends and family. Let me know if you’re a friend I haven’t invited yet!





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 comments:

Bethanne said...

Those are great! I love having goals... er, one goal, usually. :D I love being online and you'll find me in my email accounts or at Romance Divas, mostly. Otherwise, I love to Google. History, Places... so much to learn online, right?

Linda said...

Nice to learn a little about you. I was unable to follow any of your links. Have a good evening.

Amy said...

Thanks for the comment. Our floors are about 15 years old and they have been promised for a long time.

Good list. I'm going to check out 43 things.

shaunesay said...

yay another Bookcrosser! I did some things on 43 things last year, I think I've only managed to finish one thing on there! lol!

Thanks for the visit and Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Cool. How much time does it take to maintain all those things?

Nicole Austin said...

Wow, that's a lot to keep up with!

alisonwonderland said...

i've got three blogs of my own in the public domain, one for family only, and i'm on the "team" of several others. i also twitter, play on facebook and goodreads, and have yahoo! and 43 things accounts. there are lots of ways to waste time online, aren't there? lol.

thanks for stopping by my list. happy TT!

Natalie said...

You're all over the net! Fun!

Melanie said...

Wow- you definitely have a lot of places online that you use.

MsSnarkyPants said...

Wow! You're busy! I can barely keep up with my one blog!