Friday, March 09, 2007

Many, many piles

Time is the biggest factor in terms of getting my papers under control. I have the materials (folders, cabinets, crates, etc.), but I just need several uninterrupted hours to make a first pass at archiving, sorting, prioritizing, and tossing everything that has piled up over the past 4 years.

I want to find my notes from “File, Don’t Pile” which I read 7 or 8 years ago; if I can’t, then I may try to get a copy through an interlibrary loan (which may actually take a month or two). In the meantime, I can get some ideas from:

Unclutter Your Home
Family Manager Takes Charge
Creative Home Organizer
How to Be Organized in Spite of Yourself

I’ll get in touch with R (the sitter), see if she’s available tomorrow, and see how much I can get done.

No comments: