Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1--13 Things I Did Today


Thirteen Things about Marina


1. Woke up late, but still in time to unlock the gate for the sitter and get the garbage can to the curb in time.
2. Wrote out this week's menu and grocery list.
3. Brought Boudreaux in from the storm, from which we received .8" of rain.
4. Responded to as many other Thursday Thirteeners as I could.
5. Watched 3 episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise, season 2.
6. Cooked dinner--chicken mole burritos.
7. Updated my 360 blog with an action shot of Anthony chowing down on a rib.
8. Restocked my Hipster PDA.
9. Made a trip to Sun Harvest, which carries the soy cheese macaroni that Anthony loves, and I also found granulated fructose in bulk (so now I don't have to buy it at the scary HEB)
10. Loaded, unloaded, and reloaded the dishwasher.
11. Fed Boudreaux and Strut.
12. Rocked Anthony with his bottle before naptime.
13. Assembled Anthony's newly washed diapers.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: